The Alumni Association is an exciting way for people to stay connected and support the work of St Mellitus College. It is available to all previous students and we hope you enjoy the opportunity to stay engaged with the college activities and keep up to speed with theological trends and developments. All accredited students become members of the Alumni Association upon graduating.
As a member you will receive:
- Termly e-news to keep you up-to-date with what is happening at the College
- Discounts to St Mellitus College conferences
- Alumni Association socials
- Use of our library during working hours (Tuesday to Friday)
- 10% discount on all SMC programmes
We would very much appreciate your continued prayers for the ongoing work of the college and for all our students. If you are able to support the college through a gift or donation, the need has never been greater with the new building opening and the huge vision we have for global theology.
Here is a list of some of the areas where your donations will be used:
- To buy books for the library in our new building at St Jude’s
- For the support of students in various kinds of financial needs
- To supply the costs of various decoration and furnishings for SPTC’s new building in St Jude’s
Thank you so much for supporting us.